Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post Superbowl Betting, Epic Facebook Posts Recently

As I pointed out on the first blog a whole twenty minutes ago I am like 75% of the Earth's population on Facebook.....a lot. (http://www.facebook.com/bmcnail)
Most evenings I get home from work around midnight and after snacking on something I log on to Facebook where with the ONE change that they have made to the programming that I like I sit with 3-7 friends in the chat screen and just relax and talk about absolutely nothing. I compared it earlier this evening to a local pub. You don't really know the guys in the pub, but for those couple of hours you're in there you're the oldest of friends.

Its weird I've never been much of a sports better, having always to bet on stuff I at least have a chance to influence the outcome myself such as cards or something like the lottery ( I do pick my own numbers). But like many Americans I bet on the Superbowl, just with my friends from Facebook. Instead of putting up cash to guys I've never met because really money can ruin friendship faster than anything, we decided to put up something more valuable our beloved Facebook Pictures.

I convinced three friends to all take the Patriots over the Giants in exchange that they would each get to pick my photo for a week (total of three weeks) agaisnt me picking their photos for a week if the Giants won. Needless to say I've had a pretty good week laughing my butt off at my "E-Friends" real friends wondering why they have such rediculous photos up. Its always nice to make a grown man have the following for their photos:

This would be the awesome Kenneth's Tinkerbell Photo which I think he is planning on keeping up even though the bet was only for a week.




Yes even though Channing Tatum has a restraining order against Steak Sauce (who names their kid that anyways?) he gets to see him everytime he logs on. Just still stay 150 feet from the real live actor though would ya pal?
And last but not least "Big Rudy" wanted to cry like a baby at the thought of having a giant turd as a photo, so he got what he deserved:
Although I thought I'd pick a picture he was actually in.

Though in all seriousness these guys have indured a lot of ridicule and have taken their punishment well. With March Madness looming in the not to distant future there will be more stupidity to come.
Speaking of stupidity, as "post of the night" I submit the following:
Brian: Just pull a Danny Doring and be like I'd like to rub my penis nearby while you get stiches from a large black man hitting you in the head with a steel chair.

Aaron: Brian, I just want some casual... That's a proposal.

Yes, Yes, this is what I do with my freetime.

You've Just Been Nailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment