First and foremost welcome. Thanks for stopping by. I welcome all feedback and comments.
Not sure what this blog is going to end up being whether its a daily blog about whats going on, a weekly recap or a hybrid of the two. If this is anything like my Facebook account its probably going to be humorous and probably weird. Oh should clarify humorous to me and my select group of friends on Facebook. I mean we were the creators of such epic 300+ comment posts about the Tristar Mascot from the 80s known as "Horse Bird" (he has two Facebook pages by the way).
To tell a little about me I'm a weird guy. I was 29 years old before I tried Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and the only reason I did that was a guy I met on Facebook talked about it constantly. I couldn't find it locally so I started a quest to find PBR, I ended up finding a case of it at a Walmart 45 miles from my house. Was an epic day to open it (after I let it sit for a couple hours to get cold) and drink my first sip, I've been hooked ever since. Like I said I'm a weird guy. I think I've got more friends online than I do in my everyday life. Sure I have friends that I see in church or talk to in passing at work but no where near the epic levels I do with my "facebook friends". I've probably logged more hours talking bogus and ridiculous crap with them than I have with members of my own family in the past decade. Though I am the weird blacksheep who is "dead" to several of my relatives so I guess its okay not to talk to them.
I do have a great home life though. I've got an awesome wife who is literally my rock, I wouldn't be a quarter of the person I am today without her. If ever there was a true saint on this planet it would be her. I've got a three year old son who is definitely into the Terrible Threes. Its nice to be able to have a close knit family that does things together. Both my wife and I are military brats who didn't get a lot of "all together time" growing up so its nice to be able to sit down as a family for supper or watch a kid DVD for the 1000Th time. We've learned with our hectic schedules and all that the most important thing isn't to "find the time" but to "make the time". Still I hope my kid is only half as weird as I am.
Like I said I don't know if I'm going to be posting on "schedule" or anything. If something inspires me to write I will but unlike my previous failed blogs I don't plan on setting up a goal or crazy idea to post every time I watch a flick.
If you get a chance check out my friend Aaron Goins JR's blog: http://aarongoinsnation.blogspot.com/
It is well worth the read if you're into crazy chicks, wrestling, ninjas or guys who like to refer to themselves as "Big Rudy".
You've Just Been Nailed.
Thanks for the plug! Look forward to... getting nailed some more? (No homo)
ReplyDelete